Announcing: Comfort & Spice Brunch Club, Starting this Weekend!

It’s 2.5 weeks to the launch of my first cookbook Comfort & Spice! *Nervous* *Excited*

My publisher, Quadrille, have very kindly allowed me a preview for readers. So, from this weekend, I will be starting my Comfort & Spice Brunch Club on Saturday 20th & Sunday 21st.

It’s a bit of a bargain, I think. A copy of the book, full brunch, bloody mary / bellini (made with my favourite Bisol prosecco), all for £30. I will also be serving my bacon jam. There will be two sittings on each day, at 10.30am & 1pm.

It’s completely open right now but places are limited. FYI: I will need you to pay in advance too. The first weekend of brunch sessions will be near Camden, address details will be provided after payment.

To book, email me on niamh@eatlikeagirl.com and I will get back to you asap.

Can’t wait!

1. I wish I lived somewhere sensible and could have a Comfort & Spice brunch. On the plus side I know I have a copy of your book on it’s way to me. Can’t wait to see it. Have fun!

2. Hi there Niamh,
    I wished I lived in London to attend the Brunch Club,it sounds great and such a bargain at that price too. Wishing you loads of luck with the book,I’m absolutley sure that it will be just great. I am looking forward to getting my copy.
    Have fun,Kat :)

3. Best of luck with the Brunch Club – sounds like the best way to spend your Saturday/Sunday

4. I can’t make this weekend! Will there be any other dates in the pipeline?

5. Hmm…sounds lovely Niamh but I must confess that vagueness of location puts me off; I realise if it’s at your or someone else’s home you can’t publish that online but could you give a *wee* bit more information? E.g., ‘walking distance from Camden Town tube'; ‘near Camden Lock'; ‘just off Hampstead Road’…?

6. Pimp My Piri Piri Poussin looks so sexy! I have just heard the Jamie team follow you on Twitter, Danny the website editor repied to my post with your blog details. I will look out for and plug your book.

7. Niamh, hope your brunch launch went well. I really wanted to come just for some bacon jam but alas, Leeds is a bit too far to come for breakfast!

8. Pingback: Since when did Sunday brunch become “get really hammered and pass out at at 4pm”? | The Best Stuff Ever.