A fun little video for you from our fiddlehead forage in New Brunswick last weekend! Recipes and more soon.
1. Nautical . a billethead having a form similar to the volute carved at the upper end of a violin.
2. the young, coiled frond of various species of ferns, eaten as a vegetable.
1. the act of searching for provisions of any kind.
2. to collect forage from; strip of supplies; plunder: to forage the countryside.
3. to supply with forage.
4. to obtain by foraging.
Latest posts by Niamh (see all)
- A Bright Chicken Noodle Soup with Pancetta, Pumpkin and Pak Choi - February 4, 2018
- Understanding Milk Allergy and Intolerance and a Step by Step Guide to Making Paneer - February 1, 2018
- Peanut Dusted Hot Korean Rice Cakes (Garaetteok) - January 30, 2018